- We know you might not have worked in the industry before, but we’ll give you the tools & industry knowledge to be successful from the get go
- We have uncapped bonuses to increase your earning potential
- We work with you on your progression plan from day 1 – no glass ceilings here!
- We also reward our staff with days off and yearly success club conferences – because we know it’s not just about the money!
By joining Aston, you’re joining a company that genuinely cares about you and your career! We’ll give you the tools of the trade to make sure you excel at what you do. AND even better, with our honest & transparent culture, you get to be yourself in the process – no bullsh*t here!
The role of an Aston BD:
- Developing business development strategies to solve our clients problems
- Building lasting client relationships, so you get repeat business across white and blue collar jobs
- Network with your clients and attend events to build your industry connections – Diggers and Dealers is a personal favourite of ours
- Working closely with the recruitment team to ensure every role is filled and find the BEST people for our clients
How you’ll be successful with Aston:
- Love your clients and continue to work with them to develop their businesses
- Be able to consult with your clients to ensure we are recruiting quality jobs to find quality people
- Have the ability to look at the client’s business from their view point, consult with them and not just sell them what we do.
Why you want to join the Aston team:
- We work hard, but we like to have fun – making sure we always have time for a beer together on a Friday afternoon
- Have the opportunity to attend yearly international success club conferences – we like to celebrate your success and celebrate together as a team
- From the get go – we work with you to plan your career goals which we catch-up about monthly
- We’re growing, so we have national progression opportunities across the country
- We value your time so we reward our team with days off and an extra day of annual leave for each year you’re with us
If this sounds like the career path you are looking for please contact Megan on 0449 967 262 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org