- Focus solely on candidate management | No sales or cold calling clients
- Work across the booming mining and construction sectors
- No experience? No problem! We’ll teach you the tricks of the trade and provide a 12 month training program to start your recruitment career
Come and join the Aston team!
We’re a national recruitment company who specialise in the mining and construction industries across Australia. Unlike other recruitment agencies out there, we don’t run our business on a 360 model. We have a dedicated business development team who look after all of our clients, which leaves our recruitment team to focus solely on recruitment and candidate management.
We have opportunities available for both experienced and entry level recruiters, so no matter your skill set we have a career to suit you.
What does an Aston Recruitment Consultant do:
- We partner with our candidates to find the best opportunity that is right for them
- We use multiple platforms to attract new candidates (Seek, Linkedin, Facebook and our tech savvy database with over 100,000 candidates)
- We Interview over 10 candidates every week to place into new positions
- We phone 50 candidates per day from our database to keep them updated on new positions and what’s available in the market
- We reference check our candidates to make sure we are working with the best
- Work closely with the business development team who develop the relationships with our clients whilst you build the relationship with our candidates
Joining an existing team of 50 nationally, becoming part of Aston means:
- You love the phone and want to talk to your candidates all day
- You are looking for a career in which you can thrive in
- You enjoy being part of a team who work hard and have fun along the way to help our sanity, especially with a beer (or a few wines) on a Friday afternoon
- Be part of the success with an uncapped commission structure, days off for recognition of success and 1 extra day leave every year of service, so by 5 years you will have 5 weeks leave
- Yearly success club conferences to international locations – next year it’s Vanuatu
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
If this is the new career you are looking for apply now or contact Megan on 0449 967 262. You can also send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org