55293 | Workshop Foreman | $90K – $120K + Super + Profit Share + EAP | North Fremantle
- Work with an innovative European specialist in their state-of-the-art workshop, based in North Fremantle
- Work closely with the Workshop Manager to ensure repair times are followed, assist with technical and process onboarding and maintenance, maintain diagnostic machines and updates within budget.
- You will also identify training needs and create individual & team training agendas within set budgets.
- To be successful in this role you will be a qualified Mechanic and have worked on a range of European vehicles such as VW, Audi, Mercedes and Land Rover.
- You will also have at least 1 years experience in a hands on leadership role, however this role is still tools based between 50- 75% of the time.
- Joining this company you will get a quarterly profit share scheme on top of base salary, professional development opportunities to further your career and regular offsite team activities.